ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S54 Proefi plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
atitdi

S54 Proefi plan Empty
PostSubject: S54 Proefi plan   S54 Proefi plan Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:20 am

Hi! I'm planning to buy a Proefi, to my supercharged E46 M3 SMG. Can i get usable base map? How hard is the programming?
Thanks!
(sorry for my english, i'm from Hungary)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

S54 Proefi plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: S54 Proefi plan   S54 Proefi plan Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:07 am

atitdi wrote:
Hi! I'm planning to buy a Proefi, to my supercharged E46 M3 SMG. Can i get usable base map? How hard is the programming?
Thanks!
(sorry for my english, i'm from Hungary)

The kit will come with a base map. Tuning will depend on your abilities, the software is easy to navigate.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
atitdi

S54 Proefi plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: S54 Proefi plan   S54 Proefi plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 pm

I bought the new ECU,  FP sensor, and WBO2, but i need the harness. As i hear, there are 2 harness available. Do i need the another harness with resistors and relays? This wiring is available with the ecu bracket, what i didn't needed. My engine is stock, only the custom S/C setup i have.
Sorry for my questions, but here in my country, we didn't have any tuner with proefi experience. My tuner (Laszlo Fejes) bought this ECU kit from Alpha at Induction Performance, but we didnt have any description about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

S54 Proefi plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: S54 Proefi plan   S54 Proefi plan Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 7:32 am

atitdi wrote:
I bought the new ECU,  FP sensor, and WBO2, but i need the harness. As i hear, there are 2 harness available. Do i need the another harness with resistors and relays? This wiring is available with the ecu bracket, what i didn't needed. My engine is stock, only the custom S/C setup i have.
Sorry for my questions, but here in my country, we didn't have any tuner with proefi experience. My tuner (Laszlo Fejes) bought this ECU kit from Alpha at Induction Performance, but we didnt have any description about this stuff.

Only one harness available, the resistor pack, brackets and igniters are all optional addons that you will need if you don't already have something in place. Your dealer will be able to help you decide what you need.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

S54 Proefi plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: S54 Proefi plan   S54 Proefi plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S54 Proefi plan
Page 1 of 1