ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

proefi 48 and maf tuning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
techsalvager

proefi 48 and maf tuning Empty
PostSubject: proefi 48 and maf tuning   proefi 48 and maf tuning Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 am

Does the proefi 48 support using MAF as one of the main inputs for fuel and spark calculations?
Back to top Go down
turbosupra

PostSubject: Re: proefi 48 and maf tuning   proefi 48 and maf tuning Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 pm

I'd also like to know this, I'd rather start out with using my MAF, then a pressure and temperature sensor.

techsalvager wrote:
Does the proefi 48 support using MAF as one of the main inputs for fuel and spark calculations?
Back to top Go down
turbosupra

PostSubject: Re: proefi 48 and maf tuning   proefi 48 and maf tuning Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:22 pm

The answer is

"Yes but you will have to scale it ... you will need to know the output voltage vs mass air flow at all levels."

turbosupra wrote:
I'd also like to know this, I'd rather start out with using my MAF, then a pressure and temperature sensor.

techsalvager wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proefi 48 and maf tuning   proefi 48 and maf tuning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

proefi 48 and maf tuning
Page 1 of 1