ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ovey1

Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors Empty
PostSubject: Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors   Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:34 pm

Just checking I'm having problems with Proefi and my fuel system not compensating a/f's. The ecu wants the a/f's to be 8-9 and mine are 13-14 but when I step on the gas if goes to were the ecu wants it to be. So I just want to make sure that I have the right injector size in there I have the id1000's thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors   Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:12 pm

ovey1 wrote:
Just checking I'm having problems with Proefi and my fuel system not compensating a/f's. The ecu wants the a/f's to be 8-9 and mine are 13-14 but when I step on the gas if goes to were the ecu wants it to be. So I just want to make sure that I have the right injector size in there I have the id1000's thanks

CHeck and see where you have closed loop turning on...there is an rpm trigger in there that may be set to high. Either way, you need to adjust your v.e. to match your targets, while considering the amount of fuel trim from O2 feedback. We have no way of knowing if your injectors are scaled correctly....do your numbers match the information for the ID1000's found on the help sheet for injector scaling???
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

Anyone tune Proefi with Injector Dynamics injectors
Page 1 of 1