ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carboys

map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc... Empty
PostSubject: map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc...   map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:57 am

Hello guys, i'm a new user here from Indonesia.I ordered the Pro 128 for the Euro spec mk4 and would like to get a headstart before the stuffs come.Can someone give me a diagram for the 5bar map sensor, fuel sensor ,lsm11 and can gauge ?I'm thinking of getting the boost controller too.Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc...   map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:40 am

carboys wrote:
Hello guys, i'm a new user here from Indonesia.I ordered the Pro 128 for the Euro spec mk4 and would like to get a headstart before the stuffs come.Can someone give me a diagram for the 5bar map sensor, fuel sensor ,lsm11 and can gauge ?I'm thinking of getting the boost controller too.Thanks

Not sure what your looking for in the diagram. Wiring diagram, or physical placement?
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
carboys

PostSubject: Re: map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc...   map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 pm

wiring diagram and some pictures will help too ,cant wait to get my unit....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc...   map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

map sensor,fuel press sensor and etc...
Page 1 of 1