ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sensor documentation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IS_GTE

Sensor documentation Empty
PostSubject: Sensor documentation   Sensor documentation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Is there anywhere one can download the original sensor documentation that comes with the sensors?

When I bought my proefi 128 and sensors they came with sheets of how to wire them up, since I have misplaced these sheets.

Is there anyway to reattain these documents?
I would like them for my records.

5 bar map, flex fuel, oil sensor, afpr sensor, can gauge, can cable, iboost, wideband, exhaust pressure, boost controller, etc.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Sensor documentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sensor documentation   Sensor documentation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:42 am

IS_GTE wrote:
Is there anywhere one can download the original sensor documentation that comes with the sensors?

When I bought my proefi 128 and sensors they came with sheets of how to wire them up, since I have misplaced these sheets.

Is there anyway to reattain these documents?
I would like them for my records.

5 bar map, flex fuel, oil sensor, afpr sensor, can gauge, can cable, iboost, wideband, exhaust pressure, boost controller, etc.

Thanks

The sensor information is built in to the software, they don't come on seperate sheets, as they are all preconfigured.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

Sensor documentation
Page 1 of 1