ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End User Update Ability?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ND4SPD

End User Update Ability? Empty
PostSubject: End User Update Ability?   End User Update Ability? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:34 am

I was wondering if the End-User software will have the ability to load updates to the ProEFI (in effect flashing or re-flashing) instead of say having to bring one's vehicle to an authorized dealer (or sending the ECU in). If it currently is not possible, is this something that could be coded into the ProEFI/end-user software or is this something that isn't permitted by the overall design of the ProEFI?

Since I'm relatively close to an authorized dealer, it isn't a real big deal for me to run down for a re-flash, but some buyers may not be as close to one of the authorized dealers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

End User Update Ability? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End User Update Ability?   End User Update Ability? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:43 pm

ND4SPD wrote:
I was wondering if the End-User software will have the ability to load updates to the ProEFI (in effect flashing or re-flashing) instead of say having to bring one's vehicle to an authorized dealer (or sending the ECU in). If it currently is not possible, is this something that could be coded into the ProEFI/end-user software or is this something that isn't permitted by the overall design of the ProEFI?

Since I'm relatively close to an authorized dealer, it isn't a real big deal for me to run down for a re-flash, but some buyers may not be as close to one of the authorized dealers.

It is released and on the website for download!
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

End User Update Ability?
Page 1 of 1