ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frgman251

Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off. Empty
PostSubject: Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off.   Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:57 pm

While I am in the process of getting the car to run, I have noticed that after I turn off the key the pumps keep running for about 12 seconds. I haven't added any new relays and it didn't do this with the stock ECU or VPRO. Has anyone else had this problem before?

Justin
Back to top Go down
ip-alpha
Admin

Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off.   Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:09 pm

frgman251 wrote:
While I am in the process of getting the car to run, I have noticed that after I turn off the key the pumps keep running for about 12 seconds. I haven't added any new relays and it didn't do this with the stock ECU or VPRO. Has anyone else had this problem before?

Justin

Only 12 seconds? If so, wherever your relays are getting power from are staying powered for 12 seconds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inductionperformance.com/

Fuel pumps keep running after key car turned off.
Page 1 of 1