ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Traction Control Sensors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
knunn911

Traction Control Sensors Empty
PostSubject: Traction Control Sensors   Traction Control Sensors Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 am

I am setting up a car that did not come with any wheel sensors for traction control. What type of sensors do i need to buy that will work with the Proefi 128?
Back to top Go down
knunn911

PostSubject: Re: Traction Control Sensors   Traction Control Sensors Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 6:16 am

I just pick up some Turck 3 wire porx sensors, they should give a nice square wave signal. I have notice on the Proefi 128 there are only two inputs for wheel sensors. J1 A01 for driven and J1 A12 for non-driven wheels. So I have purchase four wheel sensors and not sure how to connect all four to the Proefi or do i need only two sensors, one on a driven wheel and the other on a non-driven wheel? If only using two sensors, what side of the car would be best, left or right?

Last edited by knunn911 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rich

PostSubject: Re: Traction Control Sensors   Traction Control Sensors Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 am

on most cars, proefi comes configured to read left front and left rear.

dunno about appropriate sensors though
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Traction Control Sensors   Traction Control Sensors Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:50 pm

knunn911 wrote:
I just pick up some Turck 3 wire porx sensors, they should give a nice square wave signal. I have notice on the Proefi 128 there are only two inputs for wheel sensors. J1 A01 for driven and J1 A12 for non-driven wheels. So I have purchase four wheel sensors and not sure how to connect all four to the Proefi or do i need only two sensors, one on a driven wheel and the other on a non-driven wheel? If only using two sensors, what side of the car would be best, left or right?

You only need 1 driven and 1 non driven sensor. Digital square wave is fine.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traction Control Sensors   Traction Control Sensors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traction Control Sensors
Page 1 of 1