ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ProEfi Wiring Pinouts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fink29

ProEfi Wiring Pinouts Empty
PostSubject: ProEfi Wiring Pinouts   ProEfi Wiring Pinouts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:12 pm

How you doing? I am in the process of starting to build my own custom harness for 1993 Honda Civic si. I have checked your website but I can not find a detail wiring schematic for Pro48 or Pro128. Is there anywhere I can get this information. I am aware that you offer a harness but this is something I want to tackle myself. Thank you for all your help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ProEfi Wiring Pinouts   ProEfi Wiring Pinouts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:36 am

Fink29 wrote:
How you doing? I am in the process of starting to build my own custom harness for 1993 Honda Civic si. I have checked your website but I can not find a detail wiring schematic for Pro48 or Pro128. Is there anywhere I can get this information. I am aware that you offer a harness but this is something I want to tackle myself. Thank you for all your help.

It would have come with your ECU, where did you purchase it?
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Fink29

PostSubject: Re: ProEfi Wiring Pinouts   ProEfi Wiring Pinouts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:33 pm

I havent purchased my ecu at this time. I wanted to get ahead of things and start working on my harnesses and such. I will contact a dealer and see if they can help me. Thanks for the replay.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ProEfi Wiring Pinouts   ProEfi Wiring Pinouts Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Fink29 wrote:
I havent purchased my ecu at this time. I wanted to get ahead of things and start working on my harnesses and such. I will contact a dealer and see if they can help me. Thanks for the replay.

Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
TunerChris

PostSubject: Re: ProEfi Wiring Pinouts   ProEfi Wiring Pinouts Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:33 am

Shoot me an email at Chris@d3performanceengineering.com I can send you a pinout sheet for that application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ProEfi Wiring Pinouts   ProEfi Wiring Pinouts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ProEfi Wiring Pinouts
Page 1 of 1