ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BMW e30 questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E30motoring

BMW e30 questions Empty
PostSubject: BMW e30 questions   BMW e30 questions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Hey does the 128 support a 2.5 6 cylinder running a 60-2 vr crank wheel? Just from reading a few things here on the forum you guys answer just about every question that just about sold me already. Is there no built in map sensor if not can I wire in one that I already own or do I have to use yours
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

BMW e30 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW e30 questions   BMW e30 questions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 am

E30motoring wrote:
Hey does the 128 support a 2.5 6 cylinder running a 60-2 vr crank wheel? Just from reading a few things here on the forum you guys answer just about every question that just about sold me already. Is there no built in map sensor if not can I wire in one that I already own or do I have to use yours
Thanks

60 minus 2 crank is not problem. The map sensor is wired seperately to the ECU. You can use any LINNEAR .5v to 4.5v manifold pressure sensor.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Joseph21

BMW e30 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW e30 questions   BMW e30 questions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 am

I have a 1991 325i that has some trouble starting. I have done everything related to this issue, just short of replacing the fuel pump. So, now that I am there, I ask you: what year fuel pumps are compatible with my vehicle? I don't want to go out and get one that simply won't work.

I adore my machine and I would enjoy nothing more than to be able to drive her again as soon as possible. So, if you can help me out by telling me the best part to get as well as the best place to get it, I would appreciate it.

I would also like to mention that I am in Portland, OR. So if there is any place that is known and trusted close to my town I would be grateful for the knowledge.

Thank you in advance for your very much appreciated help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

BMW e30 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW e30 questions   BMW e30 questions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Joseph21 wrote:
I have a 1991 325i that has some trouble starting. I have done everything related to this issue, just short of replacing the fuel pump. So, now that I am there, I ask you: what year fuel pumps are compatible with my vehicle? I don't want to go out and get one that simply won't work.

I adore my machine and I would enjoy nothing more than to be able to drive her again as soon as possible. So, if you can help me out by telling me the best part to get as well as the best place to get it, I would appreciate it.

I would also like to mention that I am in Portland, OR. So if there is any place that is known and trusted close to my town I would be grateful for the knowledge.

Thank you in advance for your very much appreciated help.

We are an aftermarket ECU manufacturer, we don't sell fuel pumps. If you are looking to repair a stock vehicle, I would suggest contacting your local BWM parts dealer and go from there.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

BMW e30 questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMW e30 questions   BMW e30 questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BMW e30 questions
Page 1 of 1