ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Files Missing from Beta?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ND4SPD

Files Missing from Beta? Empty
PostSubject: Files Missing from Beta?   Files Missing from Beta? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Powered up my Toughbook with the 1.4 Beta on it, plugged it into my car and went into live mode to see if I could get the 2-step working. I was promptly met with several errors saying there were .DLL files missing... notably files starting with JZ (this is a 2JZ). I also noticed that there were no values in any of the fields.

Says that jz80_128_126 is missing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Files Missing from Beta? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Files Missing from Beta?   Files Missing from Beta? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:26 pm

ND4SPD wrote:
Powered up my Toughbook with the 1.4 Beta on it, plugged it into my car and went into live mode to see if I could get the 2-step working. I was promptly met with several errors saying there were .DLL files missing... notably files starting with JZ (this is a 2JZ). I also noticed that there were no values in any of the fields.

Says that jz80_128_126 is missing.

Make sure that you have the latest version from the Proefi website. There is a new release with the help text included V 0.1.08
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

Files Missing from Beta?
Page 1 of 1