ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ETC tuning and set up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RossBenton

ETC tuning and set up Empty
PostSubject: ETC tuning and set up   ETC tuning and set up Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 1:23 pm

I am in the process of setting up a fly by wire throttle body on my customers project. We are using a proefi 128 ecu, in an frs with a 2jz swap. So far I am not able to get actuation with out the engine running or cranking. I am getting what appears to be the key on sweep test. That is working as desired with a clean sweep to open and closed. This is what I have used to set my tps1 and and tps2 ADC values. I have tried setting ETCReq_ovr from Pass-Through to Override with hopes it would work similar to the fuel pump and fan overrides we used while testing in the key on engine off state. Unfortunately it has not worked that way. I would prefer to get the fly by wire working close to desired with the engine off key on status. Any input on this would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
ip-alpha
Admin

ETC tuning and set up Empty
PostSubject: Re: ETC tuning and set up   ETC tuning and set up Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 pm

RossBenton wrote:
I am in the process of setting up a fly by wire throttle body on my customers project. We are using a proefi 128 ecu, in an frs with a 2jz swap. So far I am not able to get actuation with out the engine running or cranking. I am getting what appears to be the key on sweep test. That is working as desired with a clean sweep to open and closed. This is what I have used to set my tps1 and and tps2 ADC values. I have tried setting ETCReq_ovr from Pass-Through to Override with hopes it would work similar to the fuel pump and fan overrides we used while testing in the key on engine off state. Unfortunately it has not worked that way. I would prefer to get the fly by wire working close to desired with the engine off key on status. Any input on this would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

What throttle is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.inductionperformance.com/

ETC tuning and set up
Page 1 of 1