Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

two step/antilag tuning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rich

PostSubject: two step/antilag tuning    Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Larry said that Jason has some new killer settings for the antilag, and to post this over here.

I tried my 2step for the 1st time the other day.

I set it for 4000 rpms and 200kpa. I go WOT and the car will rev to 4000, over shoot some and then drop to like 3600 and repeat. It definately doesnt sound like the normal 2 step you hear on the videos. More like I am pushing and releasing the gas pedal.

I have the error gain and proportional gain set to 0, so I assume that's why its not building any boost yet, but shouldnt the 2 step stay at 4000 rpms?

I've read the anti-lag boost control help file. It says to start with 0.4 for Integral. Mine is set at 2. How do you determine your upper and lower I-term?

I guess 1st I need it to hold the rpm steady and not drift, and then need to get it to actually build some boost.

Another question is can you build boost with less rpms on antilag than you can on the road? Example: on the highway it takes 4000 rpms to make 250kpa. Can you make 250kpa at 3500rpms on 2step/antilag?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titoracingfab

PostSubject: Re: two step/antilag tuning    Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 pm

yea i read that to. so come on jason or larry hook us up with them killer 2step antilag setups. post them up my car does the same thing as his.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: two step/antilag tuning    Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:44 am

titoracingfab wrote:
yea i read that to. so come on jason or larry hook us up with them killer 2step antilag setups. post them up my car does the same thing as his.

The settings have to be dialed in on your car...the settings won't just work on every car....sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two step/antilag tuning    

Back to top Go down

two step/antilag tuning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1