ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A/F Scale Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turbo98

A/F Scale Question Empty
PostSubject: A/F Scale Question   A/F Scale Question Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:04 pm

I have the units set to the "Air/Fuel" scale in the user software but it displays two different ways in the software.  The a/f gauge on the laptop screen reads standard a/f (14.7=stoich for gas).  But the log list and the logs are on a scale that is based on the stoich of the blend of fuel in the tank at that time.  Can I set it to display the standard a/f ratio scale on the main page log list and on the logs?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Turbo98

A/F Scale Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A/F Scale Question   A/F Scale Question Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 am

Anybody?
Back to top Go down
ip-alpha
Admin

A/F Scale Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A/F Scale Question   A/F Scale Question Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:14 am

They should both read the same depending on which air:fuel you're logging.
Back to top Go down
http://www.inductionperformance.com/
Turbo98

A/F Scale Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A/F Scale Question   A/F Scale Question Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:18 pm

Ok, well, I'm not exactly sure what you mean. But I have the units selected as Air/Fuel and the round gauge on the main screen reads in the standard Air/Fuel units but the log list is reading in units based on the stoich of the fuel in the tank. I'd like to log the standard Air/Fuel ratios.
Back to top Go down
Turbo98

A/F Scale Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A/F Scale Question   A/F Scale Question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:51 am

So, I would hope this could be changed so that the units displayed on the laptop screen and the units logged are the same as what you have selected in the UNITS tab. It seems there is a glitch or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A/F Scale Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: A/F Scale Question   A/F Scale Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A/F Scale Question
Page 1 of 1