ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

data logger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mnmkiv

data logger Empty
PostSubject: data logger   data logger Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 pm

looking into options for data logging once i have the pro efi 128 in my supra. i have seen the 1200 option mentioned a few times but also say in one of your threads on here that a 400 dollar logger was in the works? any updates on this as i would like to include it into my initial purchase and get everything in one shot.
thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

data logger Empty
PostSubject: Re: data logger   data logger Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:51 am

mnmkiv wrote:
looking into options for data logging once i have the pro efi 128 in my supra. i have seen the 1200 option mentioned a few times but also say in one of your threads on here that a 400 dollar logger was in the works? any updates on this as i would like to include it into my initial purchase and get everything in one shot.
thanks

The new logger is still in the developement stages, and most likely won't release until late March or April.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Axoman

data logger Empty
PostSubject: Re: data logger   data logger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:27 am

Admin wrote:

The new logger is still in the developement stages, and most likely won't release until late March or April.

Is there a hold up, or just taking longer than expected?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

data logger Empty
PostSubject: Re: data logger   data logger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 am

Axoman wrote:
Admin wrote:

Is there a hold up, or just taking longer than expected?

Unfortunately, those two things are tied together. I'll make a post when we have some more definitive information.
Back to top Go down
mnmkiv

data logger Empty
PostSubject: Re: data logger   data logger Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

ok so i am now pro efi powered and looking to do data logging! any updates?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

data logger Empty
PostSubject: Re: data logger   data logger Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:27 am

mnmkiv wrote:
ok so i am now pro efi powered and looking to do data logging! any updates?

The current logging options are racepak, and the GPS logger module, contact your dealer for pricing. The GPS logger module does a lot for the money...acceleromoter data, gps/track mapping, brake points, as well as 96 CAN channels from the ProEFI ECU.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

data logger Empty
PostSubject: Re: data logger   data logger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

data logger
Page 1 of 1