ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip! Empty
PostSubject: ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip!   ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Friday night was opening night at the local track, so we decided to take the Flex Fuel Supra to the track and see what we could do on some drag radials. First pass was 11.5 at 139, second pass we toned down the boost through 2nd gear and netted a 10.7@139.85, third pass was a 10.9@139.87. Video to follow, and lower times. We left a fair amount on the table, and in the coming weeks as time allows, we will take it bake and lower the times.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
jimmy

PostSubject: Re: ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip!   ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 am

Were you guys using the mac valve for boost? I would like to know how to set up boost per gear for my drag tires. Are you going to be able to post up some details for us also trac set up would be nice also. Thanks Still waiting to get my cable back from PFS did he send it back to you guys again??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip!   ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 am

jimmy wrote:
Were you guys using the mac valve for boost? I would like to know how to set up boost per gear for my drag tires. Are you going to be able to post up some details for us also trac set up would be nice also. Thanks Still waiting to get my cable back from PFS did he send it back to you guys again??

That's like asking if we used spark plugs in the engine! Smile Mac makes dozens of different valves, and we have some that we spec'd out for our ECU. We run traction control, and we ramp boost by ACTUAL Vehicle speed (from the non driven wheel speed input). Changing boost by gear is NOT the best way to do it. Ray should have your cable.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip!   ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ProEFI Flex Fuel testing goes to the drag strip!
Page 1 of 1