ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pin outs??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy

Pin outs?? Empty
PostSubject: Pin outs??   Pin outs?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:40 pm

How about posting up the pin locations for the 2jz for the abs sensors and some others to make things easy???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Pin outs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pin outs??   Pin outs?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

jimmy wrote:
How about posting up the pin locations for the 2jz for the abs sensors and some others to make things easy???

We don't spec how it is hooked up on the Supra side, you can get with one of the dealers who have set them up for that information. I can have something put together, but it would be at a later time. You need to connect one of the front abs signals going to the ABS computer from the front wheel to Speed 1, one of the rear wheels to speed 2, then set the sensors up in the software for VR sensors, with the number of teeth and tire size. You also need to set which sensor you want to use for vehicle speed (either driven or non driven wheel speed sensors). For an automatic that is shifted by the computer you typically want to set the vehicle speed input to driven wheel speed.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
jimmy

Pin outs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pin outs??   Pin outs?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:14 pm

I will be hooking my anti lag up and want to know with ver2 software on the 2jzgte do I still need to hook up to j1 a01 and j1 a12?? Also any tips on the trac control hook up? I do not have the ecu in the car but any tip on wiring?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Pin outs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pin outs??   Pin outs?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:54 am

jimmy wrote:
I will be hooking my anti lag up and want to know with ver2 software on the 2jzgte do I still need to hook up to j1 a01 and j1 a12?? Also any tips on the trac control hook up? I do not have the ecu in the car but any tip on wiring?

The pinouts don't change with version 1 or 2 software, those are determined by hardware. Your dealer can get you the documents on hooking up the traction control. I'll try to get something posted up later.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Pin outs?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pin outs??   Pin outs?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pin outs??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProEFI :: ProEFI Forums :: General ProEFI Discussions-
Jump to: