ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROEFI rotary app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HORSEPOWER CHEF

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:03 pm

1st of all let me say im very impressed with the software and all of the features that a proefi system has to offer! Smile

i have a 88 turbo rx7 currently powered by a microtech lt8 (1 step above carburation in terms of features lol). i see that you guys have a pnp harness for fc3s' but the problem is to install the microtech i had to trash my factory harness,and im not really intersted in buy in a $2k factory harness from the dealership, and buying a burnt up 21yr old harness just isnt gonna work lol!

do the ecu's come with a unterminated harness? if no can one be purchased?

im thinking that the pro48 can fullfill my needs,but i noticed you guys didnt list that it has the ability to control split timing for the trailing spark plugs. can it?

is there a tuner in the houston area? or anywhere in texas?

thanx alot!
Back to top Go down
HORSEPOWER CHEF

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:06 am

so i guess ill take that as a "no" on all of my questions... No
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:38 am

HORSEPOWER CHEF wrote:
1st of all let me say im very impressed with the software and all of the features that a proefi system has to offer! Smile

i have a 88 turbo rx7 currently powered by a microtech lt8 (1 step above carburation in terms of features lol). i see that you guys have a pnp harness for fc3s' but the problem is to install the microtech i had to trash my factory harness,and im not really intersted in buy in a $2k factory harness from the dealership, and buying a burnt up 21yr old harness just isnt gonna work lol!

do the ecu's come with a unterminated harness? if no can one be purchased?

im thinking that the pro48 can fullfill my needs,but i noticed you guys didnt list that it has the ability to control split timing for the trailing spark plugs. can it?

is there a tuner in the houston area? or anywhere in texas?

thanx alot!

Sorry for the delay, for some reason the notification of the post wasn't sent.

Unterminated harness's can be ordered seperately.

The split ignition is currently fixed, and is entered in the software in the firing order sequence.

Currently we are lacking an authorized tuner in texas. We have been talking with T1 motorsports, so you might try talking with them.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
HORSEPOWER CHEF

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:03 am

Admin wrote:

The split ignition is currently fixed, and is entered in the software in the firing order sequence.

Currently we are lacking an authorized tuner in texas. We have been talking with T1 motorsports, so you might try talking with them.

can you PM me a price on the unterminated harness,every dealer ive talked to says they'll call you for a price...then they never do...

by "fixed" do you mean as in repaired, or "fixed" as in a single value across the entire range?

im assuming not too many people buy the unterminated harness's,does it come with a wiring diagram or do i kinda need to wing it? is the final end user software avaible yet?

thanx alot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:26 pm

HORSEPOWER CHEF wrote:
Admin wrote:

can you PM me a price on the unterminated harness,every dealer ive talked to says they'll call you for a price...then they never do...

by "fixed" do you mean as in repaired, or "fixed" as in a single value across the entire range?

im assuming not too many people buy the unterminated harness's,does it come with a wiring diagram or do i kinda need to wing it? is the final end user software avaible yet?

thanx alot! Smile

The Flying lead harness for a 48 is $800.00. Ofcourse we have a pinout sheet for it! Smile

Fixed, means that the split is one number all the time

End user software is in working Beta release right now, and can be downloaded and used.
Back to top Go down
tony94s4

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

does that include the wire's or just the harnes?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:33 pm

tony94s4 wrote:
does that include the wire's or just the harnes?

not following you.... wires are a part of the harness.
Back to top Go down
tony94s4

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:13 am

sorry late at work after 12 hour shift my mind was not thinking clear,
what I was thinking since I already have my car wired up for after market
ecu and my stock plug is gone,
would u guys offer just the plug for your ecu and pin out and I can crimp my existing wires to it?

that way I can buy a harnes for my daily driver and plug for my drag car,

thanx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 am

tony94s4 wrote:
sorry late at work after 12 hour shift my mind was not thinking clear,
what I was thinking since I already have my car wired up for after market
ecu and my stock plug is gone,
would u guys offer just the plug for your ecu and pin out and I can crimp my existing wires to it?

that way I can buy a harnes for my daily driver and plug for my drag car,

thanx

Sure!
Back to top Go down
tony94s4

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:23 pm

great so did anyone use this in a rotary engine or will I b the 1st one?

can u pm me a price for 128unit with the plug,
can I get it straight through you guys or do I need to contact a dealer,

I am in fort worth tx, and can't wait to play with proefi ecu end software,
if it is as good as I hear it is I'll switch to it in my other sports cars also,

right now I am runin aem (favorite), microtech and piggy back's in my cars
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:25 am

tony94s4 wrote:
great so did anyone use this in a rotary engine or will I b the 1st one?

can u pm me a price for 128unit with the plug,
can I get it straight through you guys or do I need to contact a dealer,

I am in fort worth tx, and can't wait to play with proefi ecu end software,
if it is as good as I hear it is I'll switch to it in my other sports cars also,

right now I am runin aem (favorite), microtech and piggy back's in my cars

You are not the first. If there isn't a dealer near you, you can purchase it from us. You can email us at tech@proefi.com or call the office number on the website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PROEFI rotary app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROEFI rotary app.   PROEFI rotary app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PROEFI rotary app.
Page 1 of 1