ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Registering software

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
supradupaflyguy

Registering software Empty
PostSubject: Registering software   Registering software Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:43 pm

I purchased my ECU from Sound Performance around November, but just got around to hooking it up. When I tried to connect the first time, it asked me to register. I tried to register, but it got some error, so I tried to do the email registration but it didn't do anything. I guess I have a 5 day trial now, but I don't know how to get it fully registered.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Registering software Empty
PostSubject: Re: Registering software   Registering software Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 am

supradupaflyguy wrote:
I purchased my ECU from Sound Performance around November, but just got around to hooking it up. When I tried to connect the first time, it asked me to register. I tried to register, but it got some error, so I tried to do the email registration but it didn't do anything. I guess I have a 5 day trial now, but I don't know how to get it fully registered.

Thanks

Just follow the instructions you received with the error (email the file it created to license@proefi.com)
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

Registering software
Page 1 of 1