ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Portable Installation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schurmia

Portable Installation Empty
PostSubject: Portable Installation   Portable Installation Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:55 am

Would it be difficult to release a portable (stand-alone) version of the ProEFI tuning software that could be easily moved between computers without the need for a traditional installation?

I often find myself wanting to open my calibration and check a setting while away from my tuning laptop and I would find it greatly beneficial to be able to keep it all on a flash drive and load it and if needed copy the app off and tune with a different laptop (as to avoid possible any complications that could arise should the flash drive lose connection).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Portable Installation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Portable Installation   Portable Installation Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Schurmia wrote:
Would it be difficult to release a portable (stand-alone) version of the ProEFI tuning software that could be easily moved between computers without the need for a traditional installation?

I often find myself wanting to open my calibration and check a setting while away from my tuning laptop and I would find it greatly beneficial to be able to keep it all on a flash drive and load it and if needed copy the app off and tune with a different laptop (as to avoid possible any complications that could arise should the flash drive lose connection).

Has to be installed.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

Portable Installation
Page 1 of 1