HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

My350Z.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slidefox

PostSubject: My350Z.com   Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:24 pm

Hello,

By chance, can someone reply to some questions in the ProEFI release thread on My350Z.com? Sound Performance started thread, and created a lot of buzz, but there are still a lot of un-answered questions. People have been referring them to this forum, but they don't listen "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!" Much Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rich

PostSubject: Re: My350Z.com   Tue May 24, 2011 8:03 am

bump for updated info. Doesnt seem to be much activity on the board for such a powerful EMS.

The VQ platform would greatly benefit from more promotion of the ProEFI system. Compared to Haltech or reflashes that are so popular, its not even in the same balllpark. Pics of installs, wiring harnesses, sensor connections would be a great selling tool, since its not documented on the main VQ forums.

The unit looks much bigger than a haltech, and Sound Performance said they get the harnesses made so they it fits under the passenger seat. Can you extend the sensor pigtails so that they reach back to under the dash?

Even just a quick hello with VQ related updates (cam control, etc) would be great!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My350Z.com   Tue May 24, 2011 8:07 am

rich wrote:
bump for updated info. Doesnt seem to be much activity on the board for such a powerful EMS.

The VQ platform would greatly benefit from more promotion of the ProEFI system. Compared to Haltech or reflashes that are so popular, its not even in the same balllpark. Pics of installs, wiring harnesses, sensor connections would be a great selling tool, since its not documented on the main VQ forums.

The unit looks much bigger than a haltech, and Sound Performance said they get the harnesses made so they it fits under the passenger seat. Can you extend the sensor pigtails so that they reach back to under the dash?

Even just a quick hello with VQ related updates (cam control, etc) would be great!

We make the 128 kits so they fit under the passenger seat. They come standard that way now. You can extend the sensor harness's or oder custom lengths.

The variable cam and ETC has been operational for over 3 years Smile so there isn't much to report on that front. Feel free and contact us directly if you have any specific questions at tech@proefi.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My350Z.com   

Back to top Go down

My350Z.com
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProEFI :: ProEFI Forums :: Applications :: Nissan-
Jump to: