ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VQ35hr cam control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RossBenton

VQ35hr cam control Empty
PostSubject: VQ35hr cam control   VQ35hr cam control Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 11:37 pm

I am in the process of getting parts together for putting a vq35hr into an s14. I am in the process of deciding on what management system I will be using and have been looking at the 128 series ecu. My primary concern is that I only see intake cam control and not exhaust cam control when looking through the pin out chart. Granted that may have been for a DE and not the HR, did not look to closely as it was the only one listed. I also looked at the generic pin out list and did not see outputs for it as well, may have missed it. Is it possible to control all 4 cams properly with this unit? Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

VQ35hr cam control Empty
PostSubject: Re: VQ35hr cam control   VQ35hr cam control Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:05 pm

RossBenton wrote:
I am in the process of getting parts together for putting a vq35hr into an s14. I am in the process of deciding on what management system I will be using and have been looking at the 128 series ecu. My primary concern is that I only see intake cam control and not exhaust cam control when looking through the pin out chart. Granted that may have been for a DE and not the HR, did not look to closely as it was the only one listed. I also looked at the generic pin out list and did not see outputs for it as well, may have missed it. Is it possible to control all 4 cams properly with this unit? Thank you for your time.

You can pair the intake cams and the exhaust cams, and it will work fine, we have done that very successfully.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

VQ35hr cam control
Page 1 of 1