ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 data logger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mnmkiv



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: data logger   Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:04 pm

looking into options for data logging once i have the pro efi 128 in my supra. i have seen the 1200 option mentioned a few times but also say in one of your threads on here that a 400 dollar logger was in the works? any updates on this as i would like to include it into my initial purchase and get everything in one shot.
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 258
Join date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: data logger   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:51 am

mnmkiv wrote:
looking into options for data logging once i have the pro efi 128 in my supra. i have seen the 1200 option mentioned a few times but also say in one of your threads on here that a 400 dollar logger was in the works? any updates on this as i would like to include it into my initial purchase and get everything in one shot.
thanks

The new logger is still in the developement stages, and most likely won't release until late March or April.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Axoman



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-11-07

PostSubject: Re: data logger   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:27 am

Admin wrote:


The new logger is still in the developement stages, and most likely won't release until late March or April.

Is there a hold up, or just taking longer than expected?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 258
Join date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: data logger   Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 am

Axoman wrote:
Admin wrote:


The new logger is still in the developement stages, and most likely won't release until late March or April.

Is there a hold up, or just taking longer than expected?

Unfortunately, those two things are tied together. I'll make a post when we have some more definitive information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proefiforum.forumakers.com
mnmkiv



Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: data logger   Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

ok so i am now pro efi powered and looking to do data logging! any updates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin


Posts : 258
Join date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: data logger   Thu May 17, 2012 8:27 am

mnmkiv wrote:
ok so i am now pro efi powered and looking to do data logging! any updates?

The current logging options are racepak, and the GPS logger module, contact your dealer for pricing. The GPS logger module does a lot for the money...acceleromoter data, gps/track mapping, brake points, as well as 96 CAN channels from the ProEFI ECU.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: data logger   

Back to top Go down
 
data logger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» TOYOBD1 ANDROID data logging and troubleshooting for OBD1 toyota (4E-FE,4E-FTE,4A-GE,4A-FE,7A-FE, others....)
» More fuel consumption data
» Massive Data Base
» Importing data into Oziexplorer
» horsepower - conflicting data

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProEFI :: ProEFI Forums :: Products :: Loggers-
Jump to: