ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cincykid0003

Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues Empty
PostSubject: Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues   Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:03 pm

I have been having issues where either both or these sensors are ready or both of them are not. I checked the grounds made sure that everything is hooked up correctly. Its only these two sensors that arent workign correctly. The car was running just fine and now all the sudden this is whats happening. Can someone please help me out with some suggestions thanks.

95 Supra Single 6-Speed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues   Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:29 pm

cincykid0003 wrote:
I have been having issues where either both or these sensors are ready or both of them are not. I checked the grounds made sure that everything is hooked up correctly. Its only these two sensors that arent workign correctly. The car was running just fine and now all the sudden this is whats happening. Can someone please help me out with some suggestions thanks.

95 Supra Single 6-Speed

If you are losing both sensors, you have a wiring issue, and it is either the 5v ref, or sensor ground, so check your wiring.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
cincykid0003

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues   Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 pm

re ran the wiring. Issue is still occuring. The sensors wont start working till after the car has been running for 20 minutes or so. I think something is wrong with the box.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues   Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:59 pm

cincykid0003 wrote:
re ran the wiring. Issue is still occuring. The sensors wont start working till after the car has been running for 20 minutes or so. I think something is wrong with the box.

It's not the box....otherwise it would NEVER work. Not to mention we have yet to have even 1 failure. These ecu's go through some pretty extensive testing before they ever ship.

Pressure sensors should have one signal wire going to the input of the ecu that you assigned or was assigned in the calibration, one wire going to 5v reference FROM the ECU, and one wire going to the SENSOR ground at the ECU. At no time should you have continuity between any of the 3.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues   Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuel Pressure and Map Sensors issues
Page 1 of 1