ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fault Manager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh S

Fault Manager  Empty
PostSubject: Fault Manager    Fault Manager  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 5:35 pm

I understand there is a bug in the fault manager configuration in the latest release (2.68) of the user software. In addition to this there seems to not be an option for configuring the Differential Wheel speed slip fault? I see that this fault is referenced in the documentation for traction control and I know it is often stated that the ProEFI can be set to reduce boost and evoke a rev limit as part of the traction control configuration, however without an option for setting the wheel speed slip fault I don't know how this is possible.

Am I just totally missing something here??
Back to top Go down
Josh S

Fault Manager  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fault Manager    Fault Manager  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:19 am

Any info on this?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Fault Manager  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fault Manager    Fault Manager  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:14 am

Josh S wrote:
Any info on this?

Currently the user software only allows you to view some of the fault setups. If you need those changed, you need to contact your ProEFI dealer.
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Fault Manager  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fault Manager    Fault Manager  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fault Manager
Page 1 of 1