ProEFI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ProEFI

Electronic Fuel Injection Discussion Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

two step psi?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmy

two step psi? Empty
PostSubject: two step psi?   two step psi? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Adam helped set up the switch for the two step on the supra but no matter where I set the kpa for in the stage 1 on the i boost it only goes to about 7 psi even at higher rpm. The max timing retard is set for -13 deg not sure if thats it I will try -15 to see if it helps just not sure. I have it to cut spark and trying it on pump gas so I think this is ok? I may hit you guys up monday if pfs can not help.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

two step psi? Empty
PostSubject: Re: two step psi?   two step psi? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am

jimmy wrote:
Adam helped set up the switch for the two step on the supra but no matter where I set the kpa for in the stage 1 on the i boost it only goes to about 7 psi even at higher rpm. The max timing retard is set for -13 deg not sure if thats it I will try -15 to see if it helps just not sure. I have it to cut spark and trying it on pump gas so I think this is ok? I may hit you guys up monday if pfs can not help.

Did you get this figured out? Let us know!
Back to top Go down
https://proefiforum.forumakers.com

two step psi?
Page 1 of 1